CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

More card kits!



I have to show you what my stamp club members have been up to!. They all turned out so cute and really pretty simple. I have kits made up for purchase if you are interested in making some for yourself. I have pre-stamped everything and there are 6 cards in each kit. 1 is assembled so you can copy it and the others just need adhesive and scissors. The kits are $9. I have limited numbers of kits so let me know if you are interested.



These are blank on the front so you can have them stamped with Thanks or Happy Birthday or whatever you want.

These are perfect for young men. They seem to be the hardest bunch to make cards for so they are good to have on hand.



1 comment:

Tanya said...

way way cute tiff! i love all of these!