CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Want some stamps?

HELP!!! We are desperately trying to pull together some money so we can go to Disneyland at the end of September and while I was racking my brain I thought of a few cool things!

First, watch for some upcoming news on a Stamp-A-Stack of cards class. You'll want to come do this! WAY FUN!! More details after I get some dates pinned down.

Next, I am doing one last open house for Uppercase Living. I'll get you some more details about that later as well. Long story, no energy to go into it right now!

So I am thinking...hmmmm...what can I sell right now....of course, stamps! Not the regular priced ones in the catalog...the ones I have used and just need to sell. Everything is buy one get one half off and I have a bunch of really good ones. I have a list if you want me to email it to you or you can come by my house and check them out.

I also have some card kits that are all ready made up. You can check older posts to see them. They are pre-stamped, paper cut, just need assembly and they include 6 cards with envelopes for $10. Check out the cute fishy card!

So....stay tuned for some upcoming classes!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey Tiffany, my sister in law is wanting to get started in stamping...I'm sure she'd be interested in a list! You can e-mail it to me if you want...it's Leslie (Golden) Miller...just in case you're wondering! :)

ScHnEiToWn said...

Hey Tiff, i so need some vinyl lettering so let me know when the open house is or maybe we can throw a party at my house together!!

Miller7 said...

Tiffany, I might be interested in some stamps if you have any left. Please email me a list, (can I just look in the catalog to know what they look like, or are they retired) anyway my email is camies5@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Marla said...

Tiff, this is Marla. I was so excited when I saw you blog. You are such a qutie. I can not believe how big your kids are. I think the last time I saw the Sydney was just home from the hospital and McKenna was running down the street. That has been a long time ago. Congrats on Izzy and your little boy. They are all just adorable. I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog you are still an amazing woman. I look up to you a lot. Feel free to check out my blog at:
garryandersonfamily.blogspot.com
Marla