CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Check me out!

OK...so I recently got a dream job! I get to create for Lisa Bearnson and QVC!! YAHOOOO!!! Check out her blog at www.lisabearnson.com go to the blog section and see the page for Sweet Life. It's Brigham on one of my pages. Cool, huh?

She'll be on air tonight from 10-12 (Utah time), and then again tomorrow from 8-9am, and 11-1pm. I'm not sure which segments will have my creations but I know there are some great kits! I LOVE the Halloween kit! Darling cuteness. When I get a second I'll post my pictures of what I created but for now you might just want to tune in!

And just in case you read this Lisa and Angela...thank you for believing in me and my creations. You are both AMAZING!! This is truly a dream come true and I don't just mean the making part...the gettting to know you both is part of that too! Love ya!

9 comments:

Kari Lyn said...

Congrats Tiffany! That is sooo exciting! They're actually lucky to get to work with YOU!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Amen Kari Lyn! They are lucky to get you!

Love the page on her blog.

Mommy Shar said...

I saw your Halloween book.. Adorable, Congrats! How did you get so lucky?

Sheryl said...

Congratulations, Tiffany! Enjoy your new job. Tell Sydney that Miss Sheryl says hello!!! (And for the record...I can NOT believe she's in 3rd grade already!) :o)

Lisa Loeffler said...

Wow! You're big time now - congratulations! You'll do a fantastic job and yes, please keep us posted on your latest and greatest creations! I'm sooooo proud of you!

Unknown said...

YOu are perfect! What a great thing for you to do. Be sure to share the wealth babe--- and by that I mean knowledge.... can't wait for some of your greatness to rub off on me.

Celeste said...

YAY Tiffany! How exciting -- love the cute page of Brig and his sucker!! You have such talent!

Teresa Jordan said...

Ramona is going to be so jealous (hi Ramona). Do you remember at BUNCO that one night when she told us her dream job was to be on QVC! I am not surprised about this at all. You are amazing and inspiring and everything in-between. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany! Congratulations! I always admire people who know what they love, and get paid for doing it.