CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yummy Dinner



So...it's April Fool's and Izzy just needs to do a "joke". So, with the help of Family Fun magazine, we put together a yummy dinner and decided to serve dessert first. We made cupcakes...only they were meatloaf with pink mashed potatoes on top! For dinner we made peas (green airheads rolled into tiny "peas"), mashed potatoes (vanilla ice cream with caramel topping), and meatloaf (cocoa krispy treats)!

It was so much fun! Brig loved the ice cream potatoes...he licked the plate clean, literally!




2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Wow! Everything looks great. Just as I imagined when you told me about it. How creative and fun. I think I need to do something fun on April Fool's day...I just haven't ever before.

Celeste said...

How funny! it looks so real!