CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

HairCUTE

This is the before picture! Check out McKenna and her cute smile.... and now.....
Check out her cute smile after she cut 14 INCHES off her hair!! She donated once to Locks of Love when she was 4 and she decided to do it again!
I love her cute stacked A line cut. It is so dang cute and perfect for summer! Sydney decided she needed a change too...look at her before picture...
And now for the girlie of summer...Sydney looking a lot like the tween Mary Kate and Ashley. She loves when it bounces.
I didn't manage any before pictures of Isabel but she smiled almost all through the styling process on her fun hair. She is such a girlie girl. Then again they all loved going to the salon and came home feeling like little divas!

Check out those gorgeous model eyes!


7 comments:

Tanya said...

they are so darling...cute girls tiffany! you better watch out!

Shortcake and Company said...

I seriously think it's so cool that Kenna has donated to the Locks of Love twice, and she's 10!! Syd's little flip style with bangs is adorable. Izzy looks fab too. Way cut girls!! Sounds like a fun outing.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are too adorable, and the best part is they have personalities to match.

Meg said...

They look sooo cute! I love their haircuts. I need to have a girl to go to the salon with me. Maybe Phenix will be a little more high maintenance with his curls:)

The Wehrmeister's said...

Your girls are absolutly adorable. I love McKenna's hair. It makes me want to cut Kelly's, well almost.

Misty said...

Seriously, there hair is so cute. I want to cut Makena's but she won't let me. I'll show them your blog and maybe it will inspire here. Way too cute

Anonymous said...

McKenna, your hair! Looks good! Love your smile!