CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Mommy Tag



Sydney was tagged by Ainsley and Quaid to answer 20 questions about my mommy. Isabel had to join in so here's both of their answers. Sydney is listed first, then Izzy.


1. What is something mom always says to you? Do your chores. Get into bed.

2. What makes mom happy? When I give her breakfast in bed. Give her roses.

3. What makes mom sad? When I use her paper that I am not supposed to use. When I run off

4. How does mom make you laugh? When mom tickles us. Tickle me.

5. What was mom like as a child? She had curly hair. Playing soccer.

6. How old is your mom? Something in the 30's or 20's. 16

7. How tall is your mom? 35 inches. 15

8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Stamp. Play Mario Galaxy and help people make ice cones with McKenna

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go on a date with Dad. Get scared.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing. Dancing.

11. What is your mom really good at? Stamping. Playing soccer ball when she was little.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Fighting. Playing football.

13. What does your mom do for her job? In unison they said Stamping.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Cheesecake. Bacon.

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she does my chores. She's out of school.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Daphne on Scooby Doo. Cinderella.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to the mall and get chicken nuggets. Shopping.

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our eyes. Our clothes.

19. How are you and your mom different? She has black hair and I don't. My hair is yellow and her hair is black.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she buys me lots of animals. So much.


We tag Payson Schneider, Hatch Carter, Ethan White, and Lindsey Jordan

5 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for the tag, that will be fun; we may need to wait until tomorrow because today mom is not very nice. The answers probably would not be very good. That's what happens when Ethan floods our house.

Lisa Loeffler said...

Hi Tiff! It's Lisa Loeffler and I couldn't help looking at your site which is absolutely adorable! So adorable, in fact, that I am having LeeLou do my site for me! Also, everything you write is sooooo cute and I must agree that you are the coolest, hippest mom out there! Keep it up! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Next time I come visiting teaching I am bringing cheesecake and bacon. :)

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Did you just want to glue those to my rear-end and fat belly now? I mean seriously!! I do enjoy a few healthy foods and if the truth be known...Isabel is the bacon freak but she likes to blame me!! On the other hand, I can always use a great piece of cheesecake!

Shannon said...

Such a fun tag. I asked Abbi those questions and all she could say was, "I don't know." I guess I'm not the most interesting thing in her life right now. That would be Hanna Montana.