CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School's out!

SCREAM AND SHOUT!!!! I get SO excited when my kids are getting out of school. I miss them when they are gone all day and I love the relaxation of summer. Let's be honest...it also gives me a couple more hands, eyes, and voices to help with Brigham and Izzy. The greatest part of the last week of school was that Isabel graduated from preschool. It was so much fun to see her sing and do her part to boss everyone around. It was so darn cute. She is still a firecracker! Sydney and McKenna brought her some pink carnations...I don't know who was more excited, the girls to give them or Isabel to carry them around!


2 comments:

David Fairbanks said...

What a sweet girl !! Love Ya

Shortcake and Company said...

How thoughtful of your girls. I can't believe we have our little 5-year-olds heading for kindergarten. I love that little firecracker girl!