CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

6 Random Things

OK...I have time for about one blog today and then I'll try to get some pictures of my latest cards. I have some fun stuff almost ready for you all to check out!! Chelsey tagged me to list 6 random things about me and I decided to change it up a bit. I am going to list 6 questions about me. You can list your guesses in the comments. I will send a little surprise to the person who gets it right. If there is more than one I'll draw for the winner...

1. Where is my favorite place in my house?
2. What is my favorite movie?
3. What is my least favorite food?
4. If I could go anywhere on vacation where would it be?
5. What size shoe do I wear? (you notice I didn't ask for pant size...AUUUGH!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. stamp room
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. chinese
4. Disney
5. 6 1/2

Tobias said...

1. Bathroom
2. The Notebook
3.Spanish Delight or pigs in the blanket
4.Nephi taco time.(I hear they have killer Burritos)
5.I'm going with size 7.

Tobias said...

Did I win the prize?

Shortcake and Company said...

1. Stamp room
2. My Fair Lady
3. Eggs
4. Hungary
5. 6
Hope I win...I'm so curious to know the real answers. And, will you PLEASE still post 6 random things about you! I know you have randomness as your part White. ;)

Meg said...

1. stamp room
2. ?
3. eggs
4. Europe
5. size 6

and I'm not copying off Chels; I thought of my answers before I went to the comments page:)I just don't know what movies you like.

Rachelle Carling said...

Okay, since I think some of my answers will be like Chelsey and Megan's the two I am not so sure on... I will take a stab at.

1. Stamp/Creativity Room
2. It's probably My Fair Lady but I will switch it up and guess the Harry Potter series.
3. Definitely eggs and I would add mustard.
4. Disneyland, trip with family to Nauvoo & to visit Mom and Doc.
5. 6 1/2

I hope I am close! I can't wait to see...

Tanya said...

ok Tiffany,,,I will give this a complete shot in the dark!
1. bedroom...no reason LOL:) I just wanted to say something different than everyone else in hopes of winning!
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Hot Dogs
4. New York
5. 6